Sky Child's Climbing Frame
What you'll get...
- A High Quality Timber Frame -
Manufactured from pressure treated timber it is virtually maintenance
free and guaranteed for 10 years against rot and insect infestation.
The pre-cut, profiled timber frame is stronger than rounded timbers of
the same width. Planed to a smooth, splinter free finish without any
sharp edges, it is safe and very user friendly.
- Flat Swing Seat x 2
- Rope Ladder - With Hardwood rungs and Polyhemp rope. A high quality, natural coloured synthetic fibre rope that has
the look and feel of a natural fibre rope. It is soft to touch, yet
strong and durable. It does not shrink when wet, is UV stabilised and
will not fade in sunlight.
- 2.3m Slide
- 1.2m Tower Deck
- Scramble Net
- Fixings - All hooks and fixings are made from galvanised stainless steel to provide ultimate security.
- Ground Anchors x 6 - All of our units are supplied with ground anchors.
- Full Assembly and Maintenance Instructions - Easy to follow instructions are provided as well as information on how to maintain your play unit.
- Part Assembled Elements - In comparison to some manufacturers who provide their play units in component pieces, we have pre-assembled some elements to save you time. This unit will take approximately 4 hours to install by 2 adults.
- Peace of Mind - All of our equipment is independently tested by TUV SUD to BS EN 71-8
Benefits Of A Child's Climbing Frame
Learning to swing is much more complicated than you could ever imagine. In order to enjoy that flying feeling a child has to first of all lean how to balance on the seat, climb on the seat and then understand that they need to propel their swing forward by swinging their legs and pulling with the upper part of the body. As your child gets more experienced they will increasingly challenge their swinging skills. Your child will also enjoy being able to vary their play experience by climbing up the tower and zooming down the slide.
Additional items also available
A maximum of 4 Bolt-On Accessories can fit onto this unit. Choose from:
These additional items should be fitted in accordance with the assembly instructions provided by Playdale.