Woodland Child's Climbing Frame
What you'll get...
- A High Quality Timber Frame -
Manufactured from pressure treated timber it is virtually maintenance
free and guaranteed for 10 years against rot and insect infestation.
The pre-cut, profiled timber frame is stronger than rounded timbers of
the same width. Planed to a smooth, splinter free finish without any
sharp edges, it is safe and very user friendly.
- 1.5m Tower Deck with Roof - Includes a roof and lookout window made from high quality fabric and clear PVC.
- Flat Swing Seat x 2
- Rope Ladder - With Hardwood rungs and Polyhemp rope. A high quality, natural coloured synthetic fibre rope that has
the look and feel of a natural fibre rope. It is soft to touch, yet
strong and durable. It does not shrink when wet, is UV stabilised and
will not fade in sunlight.
- 3.0m Slide
- Sand Pit - there is space for a sand pit underneath the 1.5m tower, you can purchase play sand and a sand pit cover in the Additional Items section below.
- Fixings - All hooks and fixings are made from galvanised or stainless steel to provide ultimate security.
- Ground Anchors x 6 - All of our units are supplied with ground anchors.
- Full Assembly and Maintenance Instructions - Easy to follow instructions are provided as well as information on how to maintain your play unit.
- Part Assembled Elements - In comparison to some manufacturers who provide their play units in component pieces, we have pre-assembled some elements to save you time. This unit will take approximately 5.5 hours to assemble by 2 adults.
- Peace of Mind - All of our equipment is independently tested by TUV SUD to BS EN 71-8
Benefits Of A Child's Climbing Frame
Having a child's climbing frame in your own back garden allows your children to benefit from the best of both worlds. They have the freedom and enjoyment of having their own adventure in a very safe environment and parents can supervise them without having to leave the comfort of their own home. Children have the desire to climb as soon as they are able to walk around confidently, not only does climbing allow the child to see the world from a different angle it also strengthens the body and mind preparing children for everyday life. The physical demands of climbing strengthens the whole of a child's body and surprisingly improves fine motor skills necessary for drawing and writing.
Additional items also available
A maximum of 3 Bolt-On Accessories can fit onto this unit.
These additional items should be fitted in accordance with the assembly instructions provided by Playdale.