Sunrise Child's Climbing Frame
What you'll get...
- A High Quality Timber Frame -
Manufactured from pressure treated timber it is virtually maintenance
free and guaranteed for 10 years against rot and insect infestation.
The pre-cut, profiled timber frame is stronger than rounded timbers of
the same width. Planed to a smooth, splinter free finish without any
sharp edges, it is safe and very user friendly.
- Flat Swing Seat
- 2.3m Slide
- 1.2m Tower Deck
- Scramble Net
- Fixings - All hooks and fixings are made from galvanised or stainless steel to provide ultimate security.
- Ground Anchors x 6 - All of our units are supplied with ground anchors.
- Full Assembly and Maintenance Instructions - Easy to follow instructions are provided as well as information on how to maintain your play unit.
- Part Assembled Elements - In comparison to some manufacturers who provide their play units in component pieces, we have pre-assembled some elements to save you time. This unit will take approximately 3.5 hours to assemble by 2 adults.
- Peace of Mind - All of our equipment is independently tested by TUV SUD to BS EN 71-8
The Benefits Of A Child's Climbing Frame
Children become very interested in climbing once they have gained enough confidence in their ability to move around. Any thing that can be climbed in and around the house is climbed. Climbing develops motor skills, spatial awareness, problem solving skills and develops muscle strength - most of all climbing is fun! Having a child's climbing frame in your garden allows your children to enjoy all of these benefits in the safety of their own home, which is reassuring as the increase in cars on the road can sometimes make it difficult for your child to play outside. Outdoor play is essential for your child's health and well being and gives your child a sense of achievement when they manage to fulfil a challenge they have set themselves.
Additional items also available
A maximum of 4 Bolt-On Accessories can fit onto this unit. Choose from:
These additional items should be fitted in accordance with the assembly instructions provided by Playdale.